Tuesday 25 September 2012

Did the scales explode this morning...




How you doin week 5? You cheeky little bastard of a week. Yes you know what you did. You saw me turn dirty 30, drink dirty rum (the sugar free cola version) go out to a birthday dinner with my hubby then have  a birthday party to finish off the week. If any week was to see the scales have smoke pouring out of them, then I was thinking it was going to be this week BUT
drum roll

I lost 1.2 kg~




Lets look at how this birthday week was different to any other birthday week in my life to see where this 12 WBT has lead me.

I signed up for a 4 week exercise challenge to coincide with starting this 12WBT. This challenge requires me to do bootcamp 5 days a week with a group of awesome girls who come in all shapes, sizes, age and amount of makeup worn when training.



So my birthday fell on the Thursday and I started my day with 6am bootcamp. Seriously what the feck sort of bday starts with training...... Apparently mine did this year.

I am a primary school teacher and went to work that day knowing that the kids were going to pull some sort of suprise party for me. What I didnt expect was the parents to go hardcore making cakes and tarts and buying chips, chocolates, lollies and all the things I would usually inhale in one mouthful.


AND guess what I DIDNT HAVE A SINGLE BLOODY THING

I can never recall a time where i didnt just a have a little bit of this or a huge bit of that.

When I got home from work my husband informed me he was taking me out to dinner to my favourite restaurant.. My favourite because the food is sooooo good but the dessert is even better.

When i got to the restaurant I looked at ordering my favourite. 400gm Eye Fillet Steak with chips and salad not forgetting the mushroom sauce to drown everything in...


 I was just about to order it when i thought Hmm ill get the 200gm eye fillet with veges....

another WHAAAAAAAAA the FECKKKK moment....

I ate my meal and it was bloody delicious and I felt happy and content after I finished. Yes I am no saint and I did pinch 5 of my husbands chips (yes it was 5 I counted....)

Then it came to dessert time. The lady asked if we wanted dessert and I said No...

WHAAAAAAAAAA??? WHO AM I ????????


I felt so proud of myself, then my husband winked at some old guy who walked past us and I thought... ok so lets just hope my hubby isnt ordering a dirty old man to help celebrate my dirty 30.... AND then the lights dimmed and out came a huge cherry ripe flavoured mud cake complete with Happy 30th Jess LOVE Reece on it.....


I usually would have just slammed my face into it and devoured it (dont judge me!!) but I cut myself off a tiny slither and enjoyed!!

I then made sure I worked hard at bootcamp for the rest of the week cause I still had to prepare myself for my birthday party. My mum wanted it to be a classy affair (another new thing for me) and I was rather impressed with the set up when I got there.

Yes I wasnt as controlled at this party as I was at dinner. I tried to go about this party in the best possible way by having my sugar free BARE Bundy cola udls and I only filled my plate with small portions... but then I got a little drunk and started eating the bread and butter pudding straight out of the container until the top layer of delicious bread was gone.....

WHAT happened the following day will now go down in history!!

I didnt have my hangover meal. You know the one where you hit up that greasy takeaway to make you feel better. My bloody husband did


.. and ate it in front of me whilst I ate my baked beans and avocado on toast.....


So as you can see I was expecting my weigh in this morning to be a gain BUT it wasnt.

Insert happy dance.



I seriously am not questioning this weight loss but WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment